Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Quick Getaway From Homework

Hey all,

I thought that I would post a few words to let the world know that I am not a cute card-board cut out.

I am currently very busy with working full time and going to school full time. Any time that is left over is spent with my Pam. I am getting acclimated to this kind of killer schedule, and I look forward to graduating with my bachelors degree in a little over two years!

I am working and going to school at the University of Phoenix. Because I work in admissions, I recieve a 100% tuition waiver, and I only have to pay $40 per class for books... Not too shabby! I have chosen to persue a dregree in marketing and I have the long term goal of becoming an economist... which means I'm going to be in school for a long time.

Other than that, there isn't a whole of excitement in my neck of the woods. Pam and I are getting along famously, and I enjoy her company every hour of the day. She has been tremendously supportive of me while I have been in school. I also appreciate all the encouragement she gives me... It's nice having my own personal cheer leader :)

Well, I have some homework that I am avoiding, and I better snap to it!

Thanks for checking in,

Ryan the Great

1 comment:

The Ballard Family said...

I miss you Pammy! I am glad you did this, and can't wait to hear more of what's going on. I hope all is well and I love you much!
Mandy