Sunday, July 13, 2008

Glorious! (Ryan Blog Excerpt)

**NOTE--Sadly, this was the last post Ryan has ever done...once he lived here and we were "steady" I guess there was no more need for the computer romancing :) HA! We got engaged about a week and a half after this post (2 months after we started dating), and were married 4 months later on December 15th, 2007 (total of 6 months dating time). And last month marked our year anniversary of when we started dating each other! WOW how time flies...For those of you just joining in, I have posted all of the Blog entries that Ryan ever wrote on his Myspace blog while we were just starting to date, mostly for our own family history purposes. If you want to skip over them to see what we are currently up to, feel free to do so :) Our feelings won't be hurt**PAM

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The past couple months have gone by in a whirlwind!

I have returned home from my mission. Had my third back surgery. Moved to Arizona. Got a new job at the University of Phoenix. Best of all, I met the most wonderful woman of them all.

It hasn't been easy... It's all been new, exciting, and a little nerve wracking at times. However, it's all been good. I am grateful for all of it!

Thanks to my friends Kyle and Jen... Pam, I loves ya!

With all the shenanigans and goings on... you'd think I would be ready to settle down and slow down and just chill. Quite the contrary, things are only going to get crazier! I'm excited!

No comments: