Sunday, July 13, 2008

Id vs Ego. An Exercise in Free Hand with My Psyche (Ryan Blog Excerpt)

**Note--This blog (as well as the one I will post next) crack me up cause of how smitten Ryan was at that point...you can tell with the "Pam's hot" remarks :) Oh, what he didn't know what he was getting into! ;) Just kidding...I was just as smitten, thus the reasoning I always had to jump on to see what things he wrote in his blogs each day :)** PAM

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Id: Look everybody! It's a blog!

Ego: Where?

Right here.

I don't see it...

This IS it you nincompoop!

Hey, there's no need for name callin'... and there's still no blog here.

This is the blog... don't you get it?

Get what?

Our conversation is the blog. I am blogging everything we say.

What do you mean "we" white man?

Ummm... We, as in, you and me, us, together forever in the daffodills.

First of all, there is no "we", "Us", or "you and me". We're the same person! And of all the flowers in the world, you picked daffodills? nothing spells G-A-Y like daffodills homo!

Ha! You said "we"!!! you admit it!

No I didn't.

Yeah you did

Ummm... no I didn't.

You said, "we're the same person"! Admit it, you and I are a team!

I am in no way associated with you! You shouldn't even be in here... You know what... I'm just gonna leave. see ya!

Wait! You can't leave me here!

Yes I can.

No, you can't! What will I do?

Hopefully fall off a cliff...

Dave... will I dream?

Oh for cryin' out LOUD! You are retarded!!! You got that from a movie... and a stupid movie at that! You aren't even a computer!

I know you are but what am I?

That... that doesn't make sense.

shoot... Hey... I know...

What now?

Pam's hot.

Oh yeah! for once in your life, you're right about something.

Yay!

Shut up. I'm going to bed.

G'night Ego! I love ya!

Oh, what I wouldn't give to sock you in the mouth right now...

No comments: