Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sleep Talking

Ryan is a sound sleeper. Which is good, cause honestly, I snore...not a little bit...but A LOT. So I've always appreciated that I married Ryan cause he sleeps right through it all.

The other thing I appreciate about him is that he sleep talks. AND he's one of those who will respond right back to you. Usually he doesn't remember anything he talks about when I ask him in the morning.

Well, this morning, around 7 a.m. I wake up feeling the whole bed shaking. I look over at Ryan and see a HUGE grin on his face. Ryan is laughing hysterically in his sleep (yet completely out loud). This wasn't just a small laugh, it was a full-on hearty laugh, as if we were having a conversation and he was laughing. I decided to play with it a little bit, so I asked him what was so funny. He chuckles a little and says,"1-800-STINK!" and then busts out laughing again. :) Crack me up.

When I talked to him about it this morning, he actually remembered saying 1-800-STINK, but can't remember what in the world his dream was about. Too funny.

3 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

That's funny. Jordan has caught me doing that a few times and likes to talk to me too. Some times funny things happen!

Kati said...

Hi Pam! I saw a comment from you on my sister in law's blog ((Sara)) I am married to her brother ((Ryan's cousin)) Mat. You guys are about the cutest couple ever! I love your bridal shots. Especially the Black and white one of you with the flowers. You are beautiful!
Send me an email to
littlebitoflove76@gmail.com
and I will send you an invite to our blog.
So great to "meet" you. This blog stuff is so great!
Love, Kati Price

Stacy Householder said...

LOL!!! I just laughed aloud just imagining it! hahahahehahe

Pam, I love and ADORE you! :) I'm so glad we we're friends for a minute or two.. before you got married. :) The nice thing is that it was just long enough that it will LAST! :) You always make me laugh! :)

LOVE! :)